Friday, April 24, 2009

Breakfast anyone?


Morning lovelies! Even though I woke up with a tummy ache today but it didn't stop me from having a good TGIF mood :D So far, everything is going fine with our Freedom trip next month and am starting on planning another trip abroad. Where should I go next? Melbourne or Taipei? Anyway, the next good news would be Nasty Gal is FINALLY opening doors(in terms of shipment) to Malaysia! Woot! Christina from Nasty Gal had informed me that the website will soon be updated with Malaysia being included on the shipment list. I can see where my $$ will be next.

This weekend will be a mellow one for me so if anyone wants to hangout, holla me alright? Oh, by the way, my gong gong will be celebrating his 70th Birthday at a karaoke joint this Sunday. I was as stunned as my parents were but what do they say when you're getting older, you tend to bring your inner child out of yourself? Two thumbs up gong gong! :) :)

Till then my love, have a lovely Friday.

Bisous xo

0 gossips: