Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
Timeless as ever. Adore her to bits!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Alexa by Mulberry. Total Must-Have-Bag-List.
Clicky click here.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Here are some random piccas of my Red Box session with my partners in crime...
Till then, Happy Monday =D
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day and...................................
HAVE A SPANKING GOOD WEEKEND LOVE! =D
Friday, March 19, 2010
This would be a perfect addition to my ever growing "staple" tops.
Hellz's "Obsessed with You" collection. More here.
Posted by Wei's at 1:23 PM
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Posted by Wei's at 10:51 AM
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Igor + Andre ::: More here.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Hello Monday morning and am feeling great bout this week. Movies to watch, Red Box to go, catch up din.dins and what not. May you guys have a spanking good week as well! :D
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Recently I've been gawking over foodgawker and I found this and I was thinking it must be kind of hard to cook this judging by the looks of it. However, after going through this recipe, I find it rather simple :) Please bear in mind when I say it's simple, it means simple.
- 600 - 800 grams of prawns (preferably tiger prawns)
- 250 grams of corn flour
- 50 grams of milk powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 SCS butter (you can use other butter depending on your liking)
- 3 chili padis
- A few curry leaves (you can add more if you like it to be spicy)
- 1/2 pack of Nestum Original
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Clean the prawns through running water. Do not peel the shells as you need to deep fry it.
- Crack the egg and whisk it through. After it's done, combine corn flour with milk powder.
- Dip the prawns into the egg then coat it with corn flour and milk powder mixture.
- Deep fry the prawns and set aside after it's cooked.
- In a wok, melt the butter and add in the chilies and curry leaves.
- Once the aroma is out, add in the cereal and sugar to stir fry.
- Add in the cooked prawns and off the fire to avoid the cereal to be overcook.
- Serve it with a nice plate and you can start munching 'em :D
The result after cooking...
This sums up my cookout for this weekend and look forward to next week's.
Till then, Happy Sunday :)
Posted by Wei's at 6:26 PM