Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Jap Favour.

Whenever I need a quick Japanese craving fix, the first place I thought of will be Sushi Zanmai. They served good Jap fast food with tons of variety to choose from. Firstly it's nearby my place and the environment was not so bad(quite cozy infact) with Jap-Pop music playing in the background. I always start my food course(when it comes to Jap food generally) with:-

Sashimi Platter

Then I moved on with sushi like:-

Eggie Unagi Sushi

Continued on with:-

Soft Shell Crabbies

Tempura Platter

Unagi Tamaki

Udon Noodles with Chicken Teriyaki & Mushrooms

Seafood Jap Rice

Jap Curry with Chicken & Vege

Lastly I end my Jap food course with desserts!(of course) such as:-

Macha Ice Cream

& my all time FAVOURITE ChocoBanana Parfait!

You should definitely give it a try when you're in The Gardens or Pyramid which I normally go to.

Ratings: YumLicious :)

*Quickly typing* I'm off to brunch now and have a spanking good Saturday :D

Off Topic
A quick lil fact on how does my ratings defined on the food & drinks I've tasted before:-

Yum-O-Licious = Excellent for my tastebud
YumLicious = Very good for my tastebud
JustLicious = Average for my tastebud
NotLicious = Not good for my food liking

Bisous xo

0 gossips: