Thursday, April 30, 2009

What do I want in life?

To be honest, I don't have an answer to this question. Career wise that is. I currently have this stable job doing marketing and PR. The job is great and I have really good colleagues to work with. The question is, do I want to be a marketing and PR person in the next 10 years down the road? I don't know. My colleague and a really close friend of mine suggested that I should venture into fashion since I've been passionate about it all along. The word "fashion" seems easy for some people but it's not that easy when you're in this part of the world. If I'm in New York or L.A. or maybe London, the possibility of having a shot doing "fashion" will be of course, higher. With tons of retrenchment going on right now in most countries, I don't think I even have the chance to rethink my career path at the moment and at this point of time, I am GLAD and BLESSED that I still have my current job. I wonder how can I manage to pay all of the bills if I'm jobless right now? The first thing comes in mind : The Confessions of a Shopaholic incident where Rebecca Bloomwood is in MAJOR DEBT.

Besides having a career path to think about, basically everything else is doing fine. What I want in life now, in general is that to live life like there's no other, be happy, be who you are 'cos no one else knows you better than yourself and love others without expecting any sort of return. I think that would made my life simpler, if not, happier :)

Bisous xo

0 gossips: