Sunday, June 21, 2009

Something I did last night.

Third weekend of the month. Damn how fast time flies. Am still busy with work and rushing to confirm everything before we leave the city next week. Now I am really looking forward for that. Gonna celebrate Grandpa's Day later at Oversea and I am craving for pork (char siew to be exact) so much now. Last night's din.din was good. Made eggie salad + honey glazed and herbs pork chop for Daddy. Gran made my all time fav mushroom soup + mashed potatoes + roast chicken. We were westernized in a satisfying way. At least for my tummy. Yesterday was also my True Blood Season 1 marathon. Boy, Eric is so effing HOT and Sookie + Bill's chemistry is def intense. Well the sex is good of course with the biting and all :P It's been awhile since I've watched such good vampire series ever since Buffy's finale. I guess that raps up my day. Oh ya, another thing : I NEED TO GET MY SOCIAL LIFE BACK.

Till then, have a Daddy's Day weekend :)

Bisous xo

0 gossips: