Monday, November 23, 2009

DIY Project Number 1.

When I first saw this in pixiemarket, I swoon and thought that it would make a great statement accessory. However due to the hefty price tag, I decided to DIY instead. Then I thought it would be difficult to do, not knowing a single clue on how to start with no sort of experience.

I then let go of the project and soon after when I went to my favourite handicraft shop, I suddenly had this idea all over again. The final product? Look below.

My version of tulle wrist band =)

It's not exactly as hard as I thought it was and I'm glad I did it. Ideas after ideas came in and I ended up making three more DIYs. That would be in my next post.

Till then, have a rainbow Monday.

Bisous xo

4 gossips:

sabrina said...

Weiiiiiii.... I like!!! =)Very nice.

Wei's said...

hehe thank you =D

JL said...

Fuiyoohhh so creative =p

Wei's said...

-.- stop teasing ar..