Thursday, November 26, 2009

DIY Project Number 2 & 3.

Was browsing through the usual and spotted this! I tried to do something similar without any chains and behold the below picca...

I did it again! I made a pair of brooch with beads and sequins and I was surprised myself with the result. I'm sure I can do better with the workmanship but for now I'm a satisfied woman :D The third one would be the mini shawl with pearls. The shawl's fabric was actually from a long top. I kind of trimmed it shorter and I used the extra fabric for the shawl(well, don't waste while you can right?) and as for the pearls, I sew on to it (one side of the shawl) so I can use it in two different ways (as you can see from the picca). These two DIYs took me about 6 hours or so. I can tell you the hours spent on this is worth it ;)

What do you think yourself?

Till then, have a blessed Thanksgiving weekend!!! - Guess I'll be munching away heaps of roast turkey, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, clam chowder soup and the list goes on...

Bisous xo

psss ::: shoutout to Ms. Cherry Koh @ my dai ka jie - Have a spanking great Italian winter holiday!!!!! See you on the 14th :) :) :)

2 gossips:

JL said...

Fuiyoooo Fashion Designer Wei....got potential =D

Wei's said...

-.- stop teasing...