Friday, January 8, 2010

Photobucket
carolinesmode

I always wanted to get a tattoo but somewhere in my brain tells me not to. It's gonna hurt like mad and it will be there till the rest of you life whether you like it or not. Maybe I don't have the guts to do it or maybe I'm just not ready to take that road. Who knows? Maybe out of randomness I'll have one.

Updates :-
  1. Will be at Langkawi for the next eight days starting Sunday for work and cuci mata session - one word - SAILORS.
  2. Gonna have a belated Birthday din.din. for Sab F. It'll be a Shabu Shabu Night!
  3. It's finally here! Kind of regretted of the second colour. Nevertheless, am excited to see Ellie and show it to her tomorrow. Btw, did I mention she rocks as a designer?
  4. Planning on May's island trip and still can't decide on the accommodation yet.
  5. "Your hair is sooooooo long now!" That's what I've been hearing lately. Gonna trim it soon guys!
  6. RIP to Brittany Murphy =(
  7. Fringe is my new obsession. Am patiently waiting for GG, TVD, Heroes & Glee!
  8. Manage to ransack mom's closet again and found some stuffs I would love to wear.
  9. Totally in love with the new yogurt place nearby. Another new hangout.
  10. Still have not been sleeping well. Weird dreams yet it felt so so familiar.
That's it for now.

Till then, happy Friday/Weekend and I know you're gonna rock the world.

Bisous xo

0 gossips: