Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A little less conversation makes the heart flutter.

You know how I love to use bullet points to update so here it goes.....

  • Reading Betrayed by P.C. & Kristin Cast. As usual, it's about vampires but in this book, they call them vampyres.
  • As you notice my tweets, PARAMORE IS COMING TO SINGAPORE THIS MARCH 7th!!!!! I really, really, really wanna go... Who's with me this time?
  • Gonna have a mini adventure with the girls this weekend. Booze, some feng tao music, cards, steamed fish, coconuts, you name it ;)
  • CNY is twelve days away and I just can't wait...
  • Talking about impatience, the instax 25 is hereeeeeeeee. I wanna go get 'em nowww!
  • Recently, there have been some problems and I hope it can be resolved soon. I really hope it will be successful this time around. If this goes down, everything goes down =(
  • Did you know I still love trance?
That's it for now. Till then, Happy Tuesday ya'll.

Bisous xo

0 gossips: