Recently I've been gawking over foodgawker and I found this and I was thinking it must be kind of hard to cook this judging by the looks of it. However, after going through this recipe, I find it rather simple :) Please bear in mind when I say it's simple, it means simple.
- 600 - 800 grams of prawns (preferably tiger prawns)
- 250 grams of corn flour
- 50 grams of milk powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 SCS butter (you can use other butter depending on your liking)
- 3 chili padis
- A few curry leaves (you can add more if you like it to be spicy)
- 1/2 pack of Nestum Original
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Clean the prawns through running water. Do not peel the shells as you need to deep fry it.
- Crack the egg and whisk it through. After it's done, combine corn flour with milk powder.
- Dip the prawns into the egg then coat it with corn flour and milk powder mixture.
- Deep fry the prawns and set aside after it's cooked.
- In a wok, melt the butter and add in the chilies and curry leaves.
- Once the aroma is out, add in the cereal and sugar to stir fry.
- Add in the cooked prawns and off the fire to avoid the cereal to be overcook.
- Serve it with a nice plate and you can start munching 'em :D
The result after cooking...
This sums up my cookout for this weekend and look forward to next week's.
Till then, Happy Sunday :)