Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's a Saturday!

http://pichaus.com/+wonderland+cinema/

My "try to" plans for the weekend :-
  1. Try to get my lazy ass out of the house to run or swim.
  2. Gonna clean the room when the "cleaning mood" is around.
  3. Gonna bake nutella brownies! =D
  4. Gonna cook but have no idea what to cook yet.
  5. Try to stay out of trouble.
  6. Try to sew a simple + basic maxi skirt. Wish me luck!
  7. Groceries!
That's about it I guess.

Oh! A birthday shoutout to my other half biatch + partner in crime = Ms. Stephy F.!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

Bisous xo

2 gossips:

steph said...

awwwww..sweetie pie ! u are so damn sweet, it's drivin' me nuts !!! hehehe ! can't wait to rock the town again next week with you and of course sabby baby ! roaarrr ! ;)

Dylana Suarez said...

Sounds good!

Just came across your blog. It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com