Apologies as this is a long overdue post and here it goes. Sometime in the middle of last month, my colleagues, Sab and I went to the land of duty free and all seafood galore which was Hong Kong!!! (I wish I'm there now) Since we only have four days of vaca, we've tried to squeeze in as many things/food we can do/eat as possible. Hence, the itinerary for the first day was:-
- Breakfast at Oldtown - KLIA Airport Building before we board.
- Rushing through the busy streets to the ferry pier to Central.
- First meal of the day ::: Wanton Noodles by Mak's Noodle!!! =D
5. Stroll around the city to The Peak!
6. Dinner time at Four Seasons Claypot. The claypot rice here was exceptional. Love how they let us "cook our own claypot rice" by adding the broth to our own liking and cover with the claypot lid for a minute or so. The amount of meat (depending on your order) given was just right and the rice was fragrant and "loose". The fried oyster is also one of the "must order" dish and it tasted just as good! The egg + oysters was balanced (not too starchy as well) and the chili paste was a good compliment to consume with it.
7. After-dinner stroll around Temple Street (didn't know there was so much porn around here)
8. Supper for some of us - finally got my egg pastry!!! =D