Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sudden hit of reality.

Been thinking about the past lately. What if I take the road I didn't take in the past? Would it be any different from what I've become now? Or would it still be the same? What if we meet in a different situation? Would we still be close friends or would we be just an acquaintance we wished we never met? Was it because we never really click or the person you and I had become? Or maybe because of the nature of our characteristics? Or maybe because we both can't handle the truth? What if we amend things? Would it save what we built together when we first met or will it fall crashing down? Will we forgive each other? Is there such truth behind "forgive and forget"?

Regret is one of my weaknesses in life. I tend to regret a lot of things. However, after realising that there is no undone or ctrl z in life, I just have to live with it. Live with regrets of life. Oh! Such a burden to carry a friend once said. I wished there is a "Haitian" to erase all of my unhappiness and regrets in my life. One can only wish.

Now I will only wish one thing and one thing only.

To everything we had gone through, I can only wish you well.

Bisous xo

*To those who are concerned, no worries as I'm already better :) I used to be way more emo than this.

4 gossips:

sabrina said...

=/ are you talking abt someone i know?

Sabrina said...

babe, is that person someone i know? or another friend of yours? never the less. hugs... xx

Wei's said...

i think we all had encounter such friend in life :)

sabrina said...

hahahaha.. alrite then... yay!! we meeting up next thursday!!!